Thank you for visiting the SP Energy Networks customer community, we can't wait to hear from you! Here are a few pointers to get you started...
This SP Energy Networks community is a place for our customers to chat with one another, share their experiences, thoughts and ideas and have lively debate about all of the services we provide. On your home page you will see a feed of discussions, polls and surveys which we would love you to get involved in.
- Discussions are specific topic areas or questions where you can provide your comments
- You can also start your own discussion by clicking in the ‘start discussion…’ banner at the top of your feed. Simply input a ‘discussion title’ such as ‘recent events’ and then in ‘your comments’ add in the comments you’d like to make and questions you’d like to pose to the rest of the community
- Surveys are sets of questions on specific topics that we’d love you to take part in – you’ll be redirected to a partner site to complete these
- Polls are single questions that are quick and easy to answer – simply click on the option you’d like to vote for
We will be adding new discussions, surveys and polls regularly, so you can keep checking in to see what has changed.
Experiencing a problem? Check out some frequently asked questions below:
How do I change my password?
To change your password make sure you are logged in and click on the ‘change password’ link in the dropdown menu at the top right of the homepage. You can change your password to a password of your choice.
I can’t upload a profile picture
To upload a profile picture make sure you are logged in and click on the ‘my profile’ link in the dropdown menu at the top right of the homepage. In the ‘profile picture’ section, click ‘choose’ to upload a picture of your own. Please note the file type must be .jpg .png or a .gif file, and should be minimum size 100px by 100px.
How do I post a discussion?
Discussions are a way for you to talk about what matters most to you. It is easy to start a new discussion by clicking on the relevant area. To create a new discussion:
- Navigate to the top of the homepage
- In the ‘start discussion’ section, add a title and comments or questions to your post
- Once you’re happy with your post click ‘start discussion’.
How do I vote or comment on a poll?
You can add your vote to your chosen answer and leave a comment in the box below if you wish.
If you have any other problems not covered here, please send us an email via the ‘contact us’ page.